Monday, March 15, 2010

Supplier audit

1.Take in charge of sourcing job of smart phone parts in China2.Supplier audit in China3.Project pushing4.Cooperation contract negotiation and supplier quotation check5.I love northface jackets.Weekly report to HQ in DuBAI and RD HQ in USA
1)OEM customers sourcing and contact2)Annual sales forecast 3)Cheap Nike shoes are very nice here! coordinate with other function depts4)Trial-produce running5)A/R management6)Local sales support7)Customers satisfaction8)Powerful battery maketing9)Sales team training2002.2~2003.12 Sales supervisor 1)Sales in Main China2)Sales team management3)A/R management4)Sales forecast5)Sales & Productin balancing2000.12~2002.1 IE supervisor 1)IE team founded2)Production process improvement3)Logistics improvement4)Quality improvement5)HR and productivity banlancing6)VQA work1999.7~2000.12 IE Engineer1)SOP maked2)STD time setting3)line balancing4)Assistant tools design5)Productin capacity and facility capacity balancing6)I feel the need-the need for cheap Wholesale nike shoes! Engineering spec audit7)Production defective rate improvement
software life
friendsinmyheart
friend
software life
software life

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could locate a captcha plugin for my comment form? I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having trouble finding one? Thanks a lot! selecting a supplier

    ReplyDelete